On this episode of Turbo Charged MD, we discuss how to capture market share from your competitors during the Corona Virus Economy.
- Some private pay medical practices are currently open and some are not as we work in the current Corona Virus economy. We know that we face some short term challenges as we readjust our short and long term thoughts and strategies.
- Work diligently woth your marketing company to fortify your SEO, keep your Social Media current .
- SERP monitoring is extremely important: Search Engine Results Pages (SERP) are the pages displayed by search engines in response to a query by a user. The main component of the SERP is the listing of results that are returned by the search engine in response to a keyword query).
- Look at websites of your top 3-5 competitors (in your immediate locale) if you know (or have good reason to believe) the competition has closed or stopped marketing and potentially has stopped their SEO.
- Your marketing company should put them (competition) on SERP monitoring to confirm they are dropping and for treatments they confirmed are dropping they should focus the short term SEO so that Google’s algorithm will trade those positions. When the competition opens their doors, soon or if at all, they will have lost those positions whereas you now have them, and the visibility on search and traffic that comes with it.
- Commit 5-6% of your Gross Revenues to marketing in the current climate.
- Record Videos: Embed the video in a blog post and include the transcript.
- SEO and online marketing are avenues to build connection and trust with people and how you do that during challenging times matters just as much as when you’re ready to serve or sell them directly.
If you do not have a digital strategy to navigate you through these turbulent times, please contact us for a free marketing and consulting session.