Customer-relationship management (CRM) is an approach to manage your company’s interaction with current and potential customers. It uses data analysis about customers’ history with a company to improve business relationships with customers, specifically focusing on customer retention and ultimately driving sales growth.
The most important aspect of the CRM approach is the systems of CRM that compile data from a range of different communication channels, including your website, telephone, email, marketing materials and, social media. Through the CRM approach and the systems used to facilitate it, you will learn more about your target audiences and how to best cater to their needs. We integrate all your marketing channels to your CRM to give you instant visibility into the core parts of your practice management.
3 Questions to Evaluate Your Customer Relations Management (CRM)
- Do you use CRM software?
- How do you manage your leads?
- Does your Call Tracking software integrate with your CRM?
- Who manages your CRM?
- Are your marketing lead forms integrated with your CRM?
- Do prospects receive auto emails when from your CRM after submitting a lead?
- Are you utilizing your CRM reporting functions?
- Are you tracking ROI for every marketing campaign?
- Do you utilize your CRM to monitor your prospects through the buying cycle?