SEO is the process of improving the position and visibility of your website on search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing. Higher rankings mean more targeted leads and conversions, which means more people looking specifically for your treatment programs and procedures. SEO is highly targeted and makes you relevant.
Our SEO solutions are built with a structure of best practices to make sure your website is indexed, linked and searchable through the world wide web. We have experts who can implement PPC campaigns yet ultimately, we are highly effective and exceptional in getting your website in the top-ranking positions organically.
- Do you have a secure and accessible website?
- Is Google able to visit the URL and look at the page content to start to understand what that page is about? The first SEO ranking factor has to do with having the right kind of URL. Specifically, that’s a URL that Google’s bots can easily reach and crawl.
- Does your Website have fast Page Speed (Including Mobile Page Speed)?
- Do you have fast-loading web pages? Page speed has been cited as one of the main SEO ranking factors for years.
- Google announced a search engine algorithm update focused on mobile page speed that will start to affect sites from July 2018. If your site doesn’t load fast on mobile devices, then it could be penalized.
- Are you using the correct key words and is your content optimized?
- What Key Words are you using? Google’s search algorithm relies on keywords. These are the words and phrases searchers use when they’re looking for information. They’re also the words and phrases that describe the topics your site is about. Ideally, those will match up.
- What are your customers searching for? Search intent is important when optimizing content. That means understanding what people are really looking for when they type in search keywords.